Posted: 9/12/2020 - Expires: Until filled
Job Title: Receptionist
Department: Customer Care
Classification: Part-time, non-exempt (25-30 hrs./wk. - 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 or 1:30 p.m., M, T, W, TH, SA)
Job Relationship: Reports to management.
Position Summary: Responsible for answering a multi-line phone, retrieving voice messages on the answering system, recording phone calls into a log, animal patient admissions for our clinic, customer/client care, handling money for adoptions, donations, and other services, assisting customers/clients with filling out adoption, clinic, and other program forms.
- Greet customers/clients on the phone and in-person in a friendly and professional manner
- Provide excellent customer/client services by setting appointments, and assisting them with payments.
- Check patients in for their appointments by locating medical records and confirming services to be performed and method of payment.
- Check patients out following their appointments by preparing and reviewing invoices, verifying charges, taking payments, and review aftercare instructions with clients.
- Maintain reception area cleanliness and safety through general upkeep.
- Promote Fayette Regional Humane Society programs and general goodwill among clients and staff.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; answering multi-phone lines, process monetary transactions, balance end of day sheets, data entry.
- Outgoing personality with strong customer service skills.
- Exhibit compassion towards animals and their owners.
- Show patience and understanding when communicating with clients.
- Must be flexible and able to handle stress in a fast-paced work environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to read and understand instructions
- Able to calculate numbers
- Able to operate general office equipment (eg. phone, copy machine, scanner)
- Able to operate humane society computer software
- Able to type at a moderate speed
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of people
- Ability to work with a computer and operational software
- Excellent communication skills and ability to follow instructions
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize and perform duties efficiently and effectively
We're sorry. There are no other additional open positions at this time. Please check back!
Please email email@example.com to inquire about current or future employment opportunities or for any other questions.