HUMANE LAW ENFORCEMENT
Our Animal Cruelty Investigations Department is comprised of five (5) State of Ohio certified and sworn humane agents. Three of those humane agents are reserves and available to assist when needed. The humane agents investigate concerns relating to the inhumane treatment of animals in Fayette and Ross Counties. They are also available 24-7 to respond to emergencies involving domestic animals in Fayette County.
- Brad Adams, Chief Humane Agent
- Thomas Ryan, Assistant Humane Agent
- Danyel Bageant, Reserve Humane Agent
- Bobbi Honicker, Reserve Humane Agent
- Nick Marando, Reserve Humane Agent