Report Animal Cruelty

Fayette and Ross County Ohio

Online Animal Cruelty Complaint

This online form must be completed prior to submission. Once the form is submitted, it will go to our email. If this is an ANIMAL EMERGENCY, please call the Fayette County Sheriff's Office or the Washington Court House Police Department.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Scroll to Top